The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

NEW! Active meditation class, Wednesdays @ 7pm - plus SPECIAL OFFER
Posted by: MaggieRichards 13 September, 2012 18:41

You'd like to meditate? Tried it before but it 'didn't work?' Perhaps I can help things change...

On Wednesday 26th I start a new class at the Goose Green Clinic, 7pm to 8pm.

Suitabe for all levels, we'll learn both mindfulness and meditation for the most powerful and lasting effect on our wellbeing.

Our focus in these classes will be on honouring our body as the gateway to meditation and awareness, and on cultivating the natural qualities of compassion, simplicity and presence.

£10 per class, £45 for a set of five, or £5 each when you first introduce a friend (or pet. Just kidding).

Full description and information below, or you can PM or call me on 0794 121 8662; I welcome your questions (curiosity is essential to both meditation and mindfulness):

http://www.spaceandsilence.com/meditation-in-east-dulwich.html

Who's this Maggie character? (my bio)
A certified Somatic Experiencing®relaxation expert, Maggie’s been studying cutting edge awareness and therapy techniques for 12 years. She’s spent over a thousand hours in meditation, and in 2010 lived in an international meditation centre in rural Denmark. It’s from the deep rest there that she shares her devotion to inner silence. She’s written about her most loved subject for The Times and as contributing wellbeing editor of mydaily.co.uk

All good wishes

Maggie

PS. SPECIAL OFFER
If you'd like to meet me while exploring a spot of body and mind-opening yoga, I'm co-leading a yoga & meditation workshop at Push Studios this Saturday (15th), 3 - 5.30pm, £25. Book a place and you £5 off your first meditation class (above).

http://www.spaceandsilence.com/yoga--meditation-workshops.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/09/2012 18:43 by MaggieRichards.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design