Love West Dulwich Spring Fair - Sat 20 May - What's On!
Posted by: rigbydan
19 May, 2017 18:42
Love West Dulwich Spring Fair - Sat 20 May - What's On...
Here's a list of all the fantastic stuff going on tomorrow - bring the kids, grandparents, neighbours, friends, strangers and pets and join the fun-filled day!
Some of the activities at our fair on Saturday - see you there!:
Croxted and Park Hall Road
• Vauxhall City Farm;
• Two children’s fairground rides;
• Dulwich Books - Story time at 11am and the start of the children’s treasure hunt to find Messy;
• Jaadu - Serving freshly made sweet Lassi, Indian sweets and chutneys;
• the dulwich trader - sunflower pot decorating (11am – 4pm);
• Maypole dancing with Donna Maria outside the dulwich trader at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm;
• Street food stalls;
• Live bands and singers.
• Wigwam Toy Shop - Free face painting all day. Free balloon modelling between 11am & 2pm;
• Scotch Meats Stores - Serving breakfast baps in the morning and pulled pork & sausages from lunch time;
• Cellar 107 Pizzeria - Serving takeaway pizza, beer and cocktails;
• Changes Hair Salon - DJ Tarriq spinning the decks;
• Oddbins - Serving prosecco and summer cocktails;
• Rainbow Smiles Nursery - Serving scones, homemade jams and iced tea outside in the garden;
• School choirs singing;
• Rosendale Road Market, including arts & crafts, jewellery, upcycled furniture; handmade baby & children’s clothes & accessories, specialist cakes and cake pops;
• Charity stalls, including L'Arche, Foodbank and All Saints West Dulwich (sponsored by KFH estate agents).