HOUSE OF COLOUR Autumn Style Re-Boot Event / Saturday 14 October
Posted by: annag
22 September, 2017 14:01
HOUSE OF COLOUR: Autumn Style Re-Boot
Saturday 14 October 11.30-4.30pm
EDT, 1 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich
Join us for a fun and fabulous masterclass and shopping event, bought to you by the colour and style experts from House of Colour.
- Get your wardrobe Autumn ready with live demonstrations
- Get colour and style confident with advice and workshops
- Preview the latest trends for Autumn/Winter 2017/18
- Shop our boutique market with colour and style guidance
- Try colourful clothing, makeup, glasses, shoes and accessories
- Discover your best Autumn hair colour with digital imaging
- Book 1:1 appointments with our suppliers and specialists
- Benefit from exclusive offers and a goody bag to take home
- Enjoy an EDT ‘tea and cake’ deal in our Macmillan café area
- Help support MacMillan's World's Biggest Coffee Morning
HOW TO BOOK
You can book tickets for you and your friends at: https://goo.gl/NNnf2r
Tickets are only £10 which includes a £2 donation to MacMillan,10% OFF make-up and FREE entry into our prize draw to win a Colour Consultation worth £140.00 along with other fantastic prizes.as well as a gorgeous goody bag to home.
Or you can drop-in on the day at a time that suits you. A programme of workshops and demonstrations will be announced shortly.
HOW TO GET THERE
Train: East Dulwich Station is a 5 minute walk
Bus: 176, 185, 37, 40 and P13
Parking: Free parking available on the surrounding side streets
POP BY, TRY AND BUY
Everyone is welcome - whether you are an existing client or new to House of Colour. Come and discover colour and style confidence that will last a lifetime. Please register, pay online and share with your family and friends.
Register Here https://goo.gl/NNnf2r
Feel free to message if you have any questions or if you need any further information. Just drop me an email at email@example.com or call on 07879 644 044.
Hope to see you there!
Personal Style and Colour Consultant
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/09/2017 14:02 by annag.