The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

You are here: Forum > About this forum
DISABILITY ACCESS IN DULWICH
Posted by: tenacious 30 May, 2014 12:26

I have recently moved to Dulwich and I am thoroughly enjoying all there is on offer except for one thing. As a disabled person, who relies on an electric scooter, I have found access to shops, dropped kerbs that don't have level access to the road, overgrown hedges and A-boards scattered in the middle of pavements, unacceptable. What I am looking for are disabled people or people caring for someone who is disabled to join me in improving our environment so that we can boast that Dulwich is the most inclusive area in Southwark and Lambeth. As a first step I would like to do a local access audit. I cannot believe that with 18% of the population of the UK registered as disabled Dulwich has escaped all but myself. Please contact me if you would like to join me in this worthwhile project.
Gwynneth Pedler

Re: DISABILITY ACCESS IN DULWICH
Posted by: choofieme 17 June, 2014 04:14

Yes, I have forwaded with the situation... I have friends who are disable have to get this easy access too..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design