The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Moving to south side of rosendale road
Posted by: Arworld 16 September, 2014 23:09

Hi all,

We are considering a house on south side of rosendale road - south side of park hall road. Having read upon few threads on the forum, I am starting to get cold feet.

Does the vale street depot attracts lots of traffic on this side of the road?

Also does having a bus 322 put people off?

Any comments on that particular area for a potential family home, would be appreciated

Thanks,

Re: Moving to south side of rosendale road
Posted by: Katharine@Wigwam 17 September, 2014 09:18

It is quite busy during rush hour - as are lots of the roads - but traffic doesn't build up like it does at the junction with the south circular.

Its also near the shops. And if you have young children, you'll be in the catchment for Elm Wood Primary School.

That 322 is a great little bus! It will stop on any part of the road that you like :-)

Posted by: south 23 September, 2014 16:38

I wouldn't be put off. I don't think there is a lot of traffic heading to vale street and the 322 is a positive not a negative. I have lived in West Dulwich for seven years and love it.
S

Posted by: EDZ 02 October, 2014 09:32

Agree, you will get less traffic on the south end of Rosendale. Also traffic is a lot less during non-rush hour times.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design