The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

East Dulwich - now they get Cath Kidston too?
Posted by: ThurlowMan 13 October, 2014 21:29

according to some of the people posting on the East Dulwich Forum.. they are about to get a Cath Kidston designer shop. this sits alongside a new M&S, posh Picture House cinema, Franco Manca pizza and Tsunami of Clapham/West End fame famous Japanese restaurant. how come such a bland and seemingly dull place manages to entice in big brands and we do not???? Sick of living here....

Re: East Dulwich - now they get Cath Kidston too?
Posted by: LadyNorwood 14 October, 2014 12:26

Well I think you've answered your own question - if you're sick of living here, why not move to East Dulwich to sample the 'delights' of Cath Kidston etc... The biggest brand we've got in West Dulwich is Café Rouge and I, for one, am happy for it to stay that way - I don't want to live somewhere with the usual generic retailers. Also don't forget that Lordship Lane has pound shops, fried chicken/kebab shops and cheap off licences....

Posted by: rigbydan 07 November, 2014 19:01

Hey ThurlowMan

You've got some great businesses right here on your doorstep in West Dulwich, take a look at the attached map!

Regards
Dan
on behalf of Love West Dulwich

Attachments: Love West Dulwich Map Compressed.jpg (387.4KB)  
Posted by: Jonathan 10 November, 2014 11:11

So obviously a weak wind-up from a kid trying to stir up some West Dulwich-East Dulwich rivalry. Pathetic, ThurlowMan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design