The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Love West Dulwich Spring Fair, Saturday 16 May - call for volunteers
Posted by: rigbydan 31 March, 2015 16:56

Love West Dulwich are looking for volunteers to help out at our Spring Fair on Saturday 16 May.

The fair is a chance for the whole community to get together and celebrate our special corner of London. There will be lots to see and do for all the family – vintage fun fair rides, children’s workshops, live music and entertainment, in house activities from the local businesses and much, much more!

If you can spare some time, even just an hour or two, to help the LWD team with staffing the event on the day please get in touch by replying to this message.

Love West Dulwich is an alliance of West Dulwich businesses and residents working together to put this fab corner of Dulwich on the map. You can find out more about Love West Dulwich at www.facebook.com/lovewestdulwich or on twitter @lovewestdulwich.

Dan Rigby
ed, tomlinsons & the dulwich trader
www.rigbyandmac.com

Re: Love West Dulwich Spring Fair, Saturday 16 May - call for volunteers
Posted by: Dulwichdamsel 07 April, 2015 22:57

Can I make a special request for secondhand books for our charitable stall in support of Evelina London Children's Hospital.
The Rosendale stalls raised in excess of £380 at the last fair and we would love to surpass this sum.
Bring any unwanted books (fact/fiction/children's etc) to Wigwam toy shop or Scotch Meats butchers on Rosendale Rd, ASAP and come along on the 16th May & enjoy yourselves
Many Thanks

Posted by: LadyNorwood 08 April, 2015 07:40

I've got some books, but what I have got are boxes and boxes of VHS - comedy, romance, drama, boxed sets, you name it... Would you be interested in these??

Posted by: Dulwichdamsel 09 April, 2015 22:09

Yes please, we can have a multimedia recycling stall :-)
One persons trash is another persons treasure,
Thanks for your kind offer....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design