The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Has anyone lost a very young cat in Rosendale Road area? Pale beige/cream shorthair with gingerish tail and markings
Posted by: foxglove 24 April, 2015 22:36

A very young cat has been hanging around my flat since Monday this week. I think it is a male but I don't know for sure. Anyway it was starving and skinny but I have given it some biscuits and it is perking up. I thought this might encourage it to find its way home. But it is sticking around and wants to come inside constantly, making little cries. I am not sure what to do. I'll bring it to Battersea Cats Home if no-one claims it in the next day or so. It is beige/creamy coloured with a nice long tail with ginger stripes on it. I can email you a picture if you think it might be yours or if you think you know where it might belong. I don't know if it is microchipped.

Re: Has anyone lost a very young cat in Rosendale Road area? Pale beige/cream shorthair with gingerish tail and markings
Posted by: LadyNorwood 25 April, 2015 07:14

If you can, take it to a vet - try Norwood Road Vets (at the end of Rosendale Road)(http://www.norwoodrdveterinary.co.uk/) - they'll be able to scan the cat to see if it is microchipped... They'll be able to advise what to do with the cat (maybe Celia Hammond Animal Trust if it's not chipped); sounds like you've made a friend for life now you've fed it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design