Love West Dulwich Christmas Fair
Posted by: Katharine@Wigwam
04 November, 2016 13:40
The Love West Dulwich Christmas Fair is back and will take place on Park Hall Road, Croxted Road and Rosendale Road on Saturday 26th November from 10am to 4pm.
It promises to be a wonderful way to support our lovely local community and get your Christmas shopping all wrapped up, whilst enjoying a fun day out for all the family.
Across West Dulwich there will be:
- Special in-store activities for all the family to take part in;
- Santa's Grotto and face painting at Wigwam Toy Shop;
- A visit from Miss Christmas;
- Christmas decoration workshop at the dulwich trader;
- The Rosendale Road Market: stalls include art & prints, crafts, handmade jewellery, baby & children's clothing, cakes, textiles,and much more;
- Mulled wine and craft beer hut at The Rosendale Pub;
- Pulled pork and homemade sausages from Scotch Meats;
- Children's story time at Dulwich Books;
- Live entertainment on Croxted and Rosendale Roads from local choirs and GDND Street Dancers.
In addition to this, many local independent businesses, including Dulwich Bakery and Jaadu, will be running unique family friendly events and promotions throughout the day. More details will be announced closer to the date.
Follow us at www.facebook.com/LoveWestDulwich