The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Cars being Keyed Clive Rd SE21
Posted by: Kirky 29 November, 2016 10:30

Unfortunately my car was subject to being keyed on Sunday night around 6pm, damaging the complete driver side of the vehicle. I returned home with my car last night and between 5.50pm and 6.45pm it was again damaged, a second key underneath the first one. Whilst outside it became apparent that my neighbors car had also been keyed twice within the same timeframes, I began to check other cars and there were approx 8 others (all black) which had damage. I tried to find the owners to advise them without success. I have advise the police who are coming to see me Wednesday at 8pm, we all need to be vigilant in the hope no other cars are damaged or if you did happen to see anything please let me know. Very sad state of affair, be wary! He/she/them do not like black expensive cars!!! If you were a victim please report, I will obviously advise the police of other cars I saw but do not know the legal owners!!

Re: Cars being Keyed Clive Rd SE21
Posted by: HappyDancer 30 November, 2016 09:28

Hi Kirky
Our car was keyed on monday evening, (I discovered it yesterday afternoon). We have reported it to the police. Another neighbour had hers keyed last night. Our car is a dark silver grey, hers is black. It's horrible. Very upset about it.

Posted by: BlueBerry30 30 November, 2016 17:18

Yes, unfortunately our car has been keyed again too. Black! Kirky, police coming round to mine as well tomorrow at 4 pm. Hope they can give some good tips!

Posted by: Kirky 03 December, 2016 18:54

Yes, noticed in the daylight that a silver car was also damaged. I have put a little camera in my car now in the attempt to catch them, sorry you were also a victim.

Posted by: Kirky 03 December, 2016 18:55

Sorry to hear this, I hear my neighbours car was keyed for a third time yesterday Friday!!!! This is so upsetting!

Posted by: jimbony14 24 January, 2017 10:25

Noticed my car was keyed on SCR last weekend, all down the driver door side over the back passenger door also. I've the police coming on Sunday morning - have they said anything more to the others on this chain? I was considering a camera or something as a deterrent to capture the vile individual(s)..

Posted by: Kirky 27 January, 2017 11:10

Sorry to hear this, it is most certainly someone who walks SCR or Clive Rd in a block!!!! I bought a system but not a wifi a battery pack operated system, works ok! Its so annoying as they seem to have stopped at Clive Rd for time being but yes if everyone considers some kind of camera collectively I am sure we will find the, I have not re sprayed my car in the fear they will do it again, so my Land Rover Evoque remains tatty and horrible! So nasty and malicious!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design