The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Cars being Keyed Clive Rd SE21 **more**
Posted by: Kirky 06 December, 2016 11:08

It is sill continuing, I have had my car keyed for the 4th time now. Beware be vigilant, lets catch whoever is doing this. I even thought they could be using a laser to scratch the cars, red/green light dead give away or simply someone being malicious with a sharp object, please keep yours eyes out. Please continue reporting to police 101.

Re: Cars being Keyed Clive Rd SE21 **more**
Posted by: JLB:) 07 December, 2016 10:58

This is so disappointing to say the least, there are some incredibly odd and malicious people out there... Will keep eyes peeled but it just seems like it'll be impossible to catch them!

Posted by: Peter_Duffy 15 January, 2017 09:58

Yup, ours was keyed, as was several of our neighbours.

Posted by: jimbony14 24 January, 2017 10:26

Noticed my car was keyed on SCR last weekend, all down the driver door side over the back passenger door also. I've the police coming on Sunday morning - have they said anything more to the others on this chain? I was considering a camera or something as a deterrent to capture the vile individual(s)..

Posted by: JMC72 25 January, 2017 21:01

Get a wifi surveillance camera, you can buy them on ebay for under 100, the image quality is good and they are pretty easy to set up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design