The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

LOST CAT Bengal/Tabby with blue eyes missing from Herne Hill since 26/11
Posted by: tortoise68 10 December, 2016 00:41

Have you seen Millie? She's a Snow Bengal / Tabby cross. Missing from The Quadrangle, Herne Hill since Saturday evening 26th November.
Millie is 4 years old and microchipped. She has distinctive blue eyes and unusual pale neck markings. She just recently started going outdoors, she’s very athletic and inquisitive with a very loud meow.
Is she hiding in your garden ? Do you know of anyone who may have started feeding her ? I am so concerned about her.
Please post a message here or call Sue if you have seen her 07968446608

Attachments: IMG_5991 (1).jpg (61.9KB)   IMG_6161 (1).jpg (464.4KB)  
Re: NOW FOUND !! LOST CAT Bengal/Tabby with blue eyes missing from Herne Hill since 26/11
Posted by: tortoise68 23 December, 2016 11:32

Millie has been found ! She was just a few minutes walk away from home. She had been gone for 4 weeks. She's lost a kilo and looks like she's got some small fighting injuries but other than that she's fine. Putting up posters really does work. I really thought that I would never see her again. Thank you all for following this story, the support of lots of cat loving strangers has been wonderful. Merry Christmas x

Re: NOW FOUND !! LOST CAT Bengal/Tabby with blue eyes missing from Herne Hill since 26/11
Posted by: LadyNorwood 23 December, 2016 13:27

What a wonderful Christmas present!

Posted by: Kirky 27 January, 2017 11:18

Beautiful cat!! Glad she has been found safe and well ;-0

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design