The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Lloyds Bank Croxted Road closing
Posted by: LadyNorwood 06 April, 2017 17:26

Lloyds Bank on Croxted Road is to close at the beginning of September. This will leave the area without any banking or ATM facilities for at least a mile radius. The impact on the staff, local businesses, the new health centre and local residents will be extremely detrimental. Dulwich Estates are the landlords. On Monday 10th April at 09:30, there will be a 'protest' to object to the closure - please come along if you can and support this vital local resource.

Re: Lloyds Bank Croxted Road closing
Posted by: JLB:) 11 April, 2017 09:25

Was so saddened to read this. I have to be honest, I don't use the bank per se, but the cash machine outside is vital! So silly we will be left without one when we have so many shops about.

Posted by: Nathalie yoga & lang 23 April, 2017 21:59

I thought I had replied but maybe sent a pm not sure. Yes sad news especially as post office sorting moving as well. I am a customer & have informed the councillors so not sure if will start a campaign otherwise one needs to be started. Will affect lots of people in the area.

Posted by: LadyNorwood 24 April, 2017 07:49

Nathalie yoga & lang Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought I had replied but maybe sent a pm not
> sure. Yes sad news especially as post office
> sorting moving as well. I am a customer & have
> informed the councillors so not sure if will start
> a campaign otherwise one needs to be started. Will
> affect lots of people in the area.

I had no idea about the sorting office closing, can't find anything about it... The one in East Dulwich is closing - are you sure about the Alleyn Road one?

Re: Lloyds Bank Croxted Road & WN sorting office closing
Posted by: Nathalie yoga & lang 29 April, 2017 18:31

Excuse delay WN one is due to close but campaigns going on by Labour & community

Posted by: Lia cm 07 May, 2017 07:04

Hello...

Very sad news indeed, the proposed closure will affect us local residents, have a negative impact on local businesses and potentially detrimental to the area. I've created a petition to collect signatures and comments from residents, please follow the link below to sign and share it.

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/no-to-west-dulwich-financial-exclusion

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design