The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Dog walking
Posted by: nb2001uk 30 July, 2017 17:12

Hi, I'm Nicholas, I've recently finished my GCSEs, i studied, ICT, Maths and History. My ultimate goal in life is to become a train driver, which is a hard but achievable goal.

I've got endless amounts of free time 7 days a week, and one of my favourite things is to be with animals, so right now I I'm looking at doing dog walking / pet sitting. I absolutely love dogs, and dogs love me. In 2016, i worked as a assistant in a kennel is the Surrey county. I've owned dogs all my life up until last year. 90% of my broad family own dogs, so I'm very experienced with them, i even taught my last dog, many things and she turned out to be the best behaved dog ever. I would be happy to do other jobs but dog walking is something i really wanna do.

I am reliable, well communicated, and trustworthy person, who will always do right by a person. People around my age obviously have a bad name, but that's only the minority, all i wanna do is my favourite thing, being with animals.

I can send anyone my CV, dog pictures, reference from the Kennel i worked at. And I'm only 5 per hour, first day free, so you can see what I'm like.

I can also travel fine with no worries.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design