Re: Love West Dulwich Christmas Fair
Posted by: Katharine@Wigwam
23 November, 2017 11:42
It’s almost time for the Love West Dulwich Christmas Fair this Saturday! Here are all the details.
11.15am – the Rosendale School Choir will be singing carols on Rosendale Road by Wigwam Toy Shop;
11.30am – carol singing on Croxted Road by Dulwich Books;
1pm – Miss Christmas’ jingle bell show outside Topps Tiles on Park Hall Road;
2.30pm – Miss Christmas & Santa jingle bells show outside Wigwam Toy Shop;
3.15pm – treasure hunt prize draw at Wigwam Toy Shop by Miss Christmas.
Our wonderful West Dulwich shops and businesses are offering all this (and more!). Pop by to support them:
• Santa’s grotto at Wigwam Toy Shop (pre bookings for the grotto can be made via Wigwam. £3, which includes a small gift 02086764815);
• Christmas decoration painting at the Dulwich Trader;
• A children’s treasure hunt throughout West Dulwich starting at The Rosendale Pub (entry forms picked up at the pub. Prize is a £20 voucher to spend at Wigwam);
• Children’s story time at Dulwich Books. 11am by author Sam Usher who will be reading his story Snow (suitable for under 6s);
• Styling consultation at Jaadu boutique (pre bookings can be made via Jaadu, email@example.com);
• Scotch Meats will be firing up their BBQ outside the shop with sausage baps and roasted chestnuts;
• Mulled wine, mince pies and Christmas cakes at The Dulwich Bakery pop-up stall;
• Lucky dip draw at Polished beauticians. Prizes include Essies nail polish, lip balms, body washes and 10% off a service on the day;
• Oddbins pop-up stall selling glasses of fizz, hearty reds and crafts beers. Free gin tasting inside the shop on the day too;
• 10% off Christmas trees bought on the day from Alleyn Park Garden Centre (plus free local delivery);
• Children’s face painting outside KFH;
• 25% off all bookings that are made on the day at Lawler Steel, plus £20 for walk in Shellac nails.
They’ll also be The Rosendale Road Market with stalls selling art, crafts, jewellery, cakes, children’s clothing, cake pops, upcycled furniture and much more! Over on Croxted Road, the street food market returns with delicious food and craft beer.
Have a great day West Dulwich!