The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

West Dulwich Dairy - whats going on?
Posted by: melloj78 16 January, 2019 10:36

Hello,

I was wondering what's going on with the shops in the new dairy building at Croxted? There was a topic here a while ago, but seems hasn't been updated in a while.

When I stopped by the Rosendale pharmacy the other day, they mentioned there had been delays in getting their move underway, but didn't really provide more detail.

I saw recently that a Yoga place is moving into one of the units, but do we have any other updated info?

Also any news on the old bank building or what's going into the several other empty shops in that junction?

Re: West Dulwich Dairy - whats going on?
Posted by: cheeseball 08 March, 2019 16:17

Nothing worth talking about...

Re: West Dulwich Dairy - whats going on?
Posted by: Yoga40 18 March, 2019 15:05

I think itís definitely worth talking about. Iím curious as well.

There was a sign outside The Pharmacy from Rosendale Road that they are moving to Croxted Road by the end of this month.

I read in one of the community newsletters that the restaurant next to Tesco was being taken over by another restaurant called Peckham Bazaar.

I would recommend the Hot Pod Yoga!!!! They have wonderful teachers and itís a friendly environment. Classes are 1 hour and I always feel relaxed and rejuvenated after.
You can book online or via the app. For a FREE class use code 7FYYRE. They also have a great 1 week introductory offer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design