The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

*Heritage Restaurant - Rosendale Road*
Posted by: DayashankarSharma 16 December, 2020 11:22

Hi Folks,

Hope you all have been well. Let me introduce myself: my name is Dayashankar Sharma, and I will be running a new project of mine called Heritage on Rosendale Road formerly established as Indigo. We decided to name the restaurant 'Heritage' because we wanted to bring authentic regional Indian cuisine that I have picked up and learnt through my travels around India.

We will also be serving Indian-inspired alcoholic drinks including an array of whiskies, beers and cocktails. Our priority will be our guests welfare and safety in a time like this therefore we will be fully Covid compliant. We endeavour to take every precaution to enable our guests to dine in with peace of mind. Takeaway and collection will also be available.

Please feel free to check out an article published in big hospitality, link will be available below:

https://www.bighospitality.co.uk/Article/2020/12/15/Former-Zaika-and-Grand-Trunk-Road-head-chef-Dayashankar-Sharma-to-open-Indian-restaurant-in-West-Dulwich

Just a brief note on my credentials, I have over thirty years experience in the kitchen and have front lined some of London's finest establishments including Tamarind of Mayfair and Zaika of Kensington.

I have taken the liberty to also include the menu, some of which may still be subject to change. Our schedule date for opening is early January 2021.

I very much look forward to welcoming the residents of West Dulwich and start off the new year with something positive for the community.

Best regards, Dayashankar Sharma.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 16/12/2020 11:55 by DayashankarSharma.

Attachments: A La Carte Menu .docx (182.9KB)  

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design