The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Rosemead Prep - views on building/infrastructure
Posted by: Jcb1981 18 June, 2022 18:09

Hi everyone! We have a place for our child at Rosemead Prep and while we are certain that academically it is the right choice, their results are great, I still can't get past the condition of the building. When we first visited, it was before the ceiling collapse incident and even then we noticed how run down the school seemed. Fast forward a few months, the incident occurred which made us worry even more. I don't know anyone currently in the school to ask about it, so would really be grateful if parents of current pupils could message me with their honest opinion about it. Are you happy that the school is doing what is necessary to maintain the site appropriately? We also have concerns about the lack of external area and green space. Is this something that seems to bother the kids on their day to day? TYVM in advance, I guess we are just looking for reassurance. The staff and headmaster did a wonderful job doing so, but yet the parents are always the best source to appease worried minds!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/06/2022 19:08 by Jcb1981.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design