The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Cherry Tree (formerly Elm Wood) Children's Centre
Posted by: MsFitz 22 July, 2011 10:56

My little one has been offered a place here but I understand it is under different management from when I looked round it over a year ago (and thought it was amazing) any one have any current experience? Thanks very much.

Re: Cherry Tree (formerly Elm Wood) Children's Centre
Posted by: pope 13 August, 2011 22:23

Its an excellent nursery. My son and a few of my friends children attended there till this summer, as they are starting school in Sept. The staff are mature, experienced and really caring and approachable. The outside space is brilliant. They are managed by Lambeth now but I still think it is a great not for profit option. They also offer a lot of community facilities like drop in groups. Good luck.

Posted by: Fatcats 09 June, 2016 21:32

Hi there

Just hoping to get a few more up to date opinions on the nursery at Cherry Tree Children's Centre if possible. Had a look around and really liked it. Currently on the waiting list. Would be great to hear any experiences from anyone.

Thanks in advance

Posted by: Melianixey 28 June, 2016 17:54

My daughter started at cherrytree 4 months ago when she had just turned 1. We are very happy with it. The staff are brilliant, very kind and caring and give me lots of updates and info on how she is doing. She absolutely loves going there. The outside space is very good and they are encouraged to play outside a lot which is great. The facilities may not be as smart as some others around this area but the atmosphere is fun and friendly.

Posted by: Fatcats 28 June, 2016 20:47

Thanks for your feedback, good to know your daughter is enjoying it there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design