The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

wanted childminder from september
Posted by: dalybread 23 April, 2012 13:43

Hi I currently live on Robson Road and am looking for childcare from September onwards. My son will be 1 years old. I teach so would be back around 5.30 most days and would not require childcare during holidays

I would like someone with previous experience and / or with good references and ofsted registered.

If you know of anyone could you please mesasage me.

Much appreciated

SD

Re: wanted childminder from september
Posted by: mazer 03 May, 2012 10:35

Hello

My name is Viviane im a childminder and i have a place in september.
i live in Rommany road and i have very good references and im
ofsted registered. contact me my phone number is 07912611725
please call if your interested. thanks viviane

Posted by: anabela 13 May, 2012 12:04

Dear Mumy
My name is Ana bela and i would like to let you know that i will be having a vacancy for september, i have a beautifull setting in the ground floor of my house just for childcare purposes, i work with 2 assistants and myself and as from September will be working with 3 assistants and myself. my ofsted grade is GOOD, given 2 years ago when i was working in my house upstairs and i am aiming for outstanding soon!
you will be able to see my full profile when you log in at www.childcare.uk and click on childminders and west norwood.

i offer a very exited and stimulated environment to the little ones and i offer homemade healthy cooked meals.

if you are still interested please feel free to contact me on 07956083618 or email me at abschildcare@hotmail.co.uk

kind regards

ana bela da silva

Posted by: anabela 13 May, 2012 12:38

MY NAME IS ANABELA
PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHMENT TO SEE MY PROFILE

MY NAME IS ANA BELA.

Anabela Day Care Nursery is a high quality Home-Based Childcare and Educational service that offers an environment that is exciting and a safe place to explore.
We focus on a child led learning through play providing a range stimulating and multi sensory activities that encourages growth and development.
We believe that children, who are in a happy environment, learn their best. We run activities that stimulate and encourage the child’s personality through fun, play, interaction and enhancing their full potential, i.e. physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and language skills.

Our service:
We care for children of ages from 0 – 5 years old. We offer your little ones days filled with plenty of activity and fun within a warm, friendly and stimulating environment and we encourage them to be healthy, secure and confident.
The nursery provides all children in our care with home cooked healthy meals and we also offer home cooked meals for babies (WEANING)
Our team work closely together and in partnership with parents so they can feel involved and able to contribute to their child’s learning.
We recognise that every child is an individual and has varying needs and abilities.
The activities are appropriate and planned for each individual child’s age and stage of development. Children are also encouraged to develop a healthy aspect of each other’s differences and to value everyone as an individual.
Our nursery offers a wide range of activities for all children.
Activities include:
• Educational games
• Numeracy / literacy
• Treasure baskets
• Art
• Music & movement
• Gardening
• Outings
• Outdoor activities
• Cookery
• Food therapy sessions
• Paintings
• Multicultural celebrations
• Fire evacuation training
• Road crossing safety
• And many more....

FACILITIES:
Day nursery:
Opening times: 7.30 am till 6.pm
For children 0 till 5 years
Well equipped with appropriate resources
Stimulating environment
Outside garden with play equipment
The setting is close to the parks and schools and there are parking facilities nearby.

All Anabela Day Care Nursery staff is chosen for the ability to offer best care and dedication to each individual child.
All employees are qualified and or working towards a qualification. Each child is assigned a member of staff as their key worker and they act as a direct point of contact with parents.
Our staff effectively uses the guidance for the Early Years Foundation Stage to help children achieve good progress.
Some members of staff speak English, Portuguese, French and Spanish
All employees are carefully screened and vetted through the Criminal Records Bureau and they also hold a Safeguarding and Pediatric First Aid Qualification.
ANABELA DAY CARE NURSERY
12 FINCH AVENUE
WEST NORWOOD
LONDON
SE27 9TX
PHONE: 07956083618
email: abschildcare@hotmail.com

PLACES AVAILABLE

PLEASE LOOK AT MY PROFILE ON: WWW.CHILDCARE.CO.UK as childminder / childcare on west norwood / SE27

Attachments: MY NAME IS ANA BELA.docx (10.8KB)  

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design