The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Nanny Share in West Dulwich
Posted by: EDZ 05 April, 2013 11:48

Hello,

We live in West Dulwich and have two girls aged 2.5 and 4.5. We have a wonderful full time nanny who has been with us since my oldest daughter was 6 months. We have done several nanny shares, but last year our nanny had sole charge of my two girls. My eldest currently goes to Oakfield 3 days a week. In September she will go full time and my youngest will go 2 days a week, Monday and Tuesday. We live about a five minute walk from Oakfield.

Ideally we would like to share our nanny with one other child for up to four days a week, but it could be less. So your child would get sole charge with our nanny for two days of the week. We live in a big house with a nice garden and would hope that the nanny share would be based in our house. However, we are flexible and I can think of a number of arrangements which could work. We are also flexible on the start date as we are more concerned about finding the right match.

Our nanny is truelly wonderful. Elaine is a loving, creative and fun, but also teaches my girls wonderful manners and independence. She is very active around the area and regularly seeks out the best play groups in East Dulwich/Dulwich/Herne Hill. She is very sociable with a group of great nannies in the area, so there are lots of play-dates and activities with friends. Elaine is incredibly responsible and hard working. She takes her job very seriously. My girls adore her. Elaine has amazing experience looking after babies in particular. Prior to my employing her she worked in the baby room of a nursery. If you are looking for a warm, fun and stimulating child care environment without the expense of a full-time nanny on your own, please consider our share. Please PM if you want to discuss further or meet Elaine.

Re: Nanny Share in West Dulwich
Posted by: jplatten 05 July, 2013 22:04

Hi, I would be interested. We are looking for childcare to start from Sept ( Well, actually Aug 29th!) My daughter will be 9 months then and we live in clive road. We were looking for term time only care but depending on costs a nanny share may work? I am a an Art teacher in secondary School and would not mind using someone elses home if times worked with us. Feel free to call on 07951015626, it would be great to talk. Joanne.

Re: Nanny Share in West Dulwich
Posted by: Pip3 29 July, 2013 19:49

Hi

Is this position filled now? I am looking for 2-3 days a week nanny share for my baby girl (will be one in October. I live on Croxted Road (West Dulwich end) and would be very happy to base the care at your home.

Please do call me on 07779280964.

Thanks

Lucy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design