The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Builder Recommendations Wanted
Posted by: LauraMoth 09 March, 2016 21:50

Hi

We're looking for a builder to do some renovation works to our house and really keen to hear if anyone has any recommendations? We've had some real hit and miss experiences with checkatrade in the past so it would be lovely if anyone could let us know the details of a company who would do a good job.

Thank you

Laura

Re: Builder Recommendations Wanted
Posted by: jess0hill 31 August, 2016 08:48

Hi Laura

I suspect you've found someone by now but I wanted to share on the forum our experience with David from Expert Builders and Decorators (decoratorsexperts@yahoo.co.uk) who we rate very highly after completing a renovation (2 new bathrooms, bespoke storage throughout, knock through, full interior decorating (sanding, prepping, painting) on our new 5 bed house. The team worked to a very tight timeframe (they had 7 weeks before we moved in) and we cannot praise their work ethic, quality of finish and professionalism enough (we ended up living in the house while they finished and I had a 2 month and 4 yr old).

This was our first house renovation and we felt supported and guided by David throughout and have had many people praising the quality of finish and workmanship. It's taken me a year to get around to writing this review, I'm sure the team don't need my recommendation as they are in high demand but I'm happy to field any questions.
J

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design