The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

No ordinary decorator - Dan Chambers Interior Decoration
Posted by: Chambers 20 February, 2017 20:57

Hello members of the West Dulwich Forum.

If you're planning to make some interior changes at home, and desire more than just your average painter, please take a look at my website to see the projects I've completed and read the testimonials of all my delighted customers. www.danchambers.co.uk You can also find me on instagram as: danchamberslondon

You get a truly bespoke experience choosing me to decorate your rooms. Home interiors are my passion and Iíve got cupboards full of enthusiasm to discuss your vision and ideas. I advise on colours and finishes and ensure they work aesthetically with your furniture and style.

Iím exceptionally precise about how I work, immaculately clean and tidy, brilliantly organised and conscious about only doing the best job (the right way).

Please contact me at any time. There's no obligation here when offering you a quote and it's always a pleasure to meet other lovely locals.

Thanks for your interest.

Dan.

Text messages should reach me immediately - I mostly check emails in the evening or first thing each morning. Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design