The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Dog Walker and Pet Sitter
Posted by: benson663 13 March, 2017 22:09

Hi my name is Michelle, I am home based and run a business in the Dulwich and surrounding areas offering my services as a pet sitter and a dog walker.

I am fully insured and DBS checked as well as holding a Level 3 City and Guilds diploma in animal management and care, references can be provided from clients if required.

My work experience includes working part time in a veterinary practice and have experience in medicating and knowledge of various illnesses that your pet may have so you can rest assured your pet is in good hands. I also have volunteered for various rescue centres and have done a 2 week course working at 'Wildlife Heritage Foundation' in Kent working with big cats such as lions, tigers, cheetahs, snow leopards, jaguars, pallas cats to name but a few. I also have my own cats and a dog and in the past have had various other animals such as small rodents, rabbits, birds and tortoises to name a few.

There is no animal that I will not look after and that includes the not so normal pets such as snakes and spiders, you can contact me on here or visit my website www.anypetsittingandwalking.co.uk for more information or to book.

Please remember Easter and summer is coming so get booking.

Look forward to hearing from you

Michelle
07443 942491
anypetsitting@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/03/2017 22:15 by benson663.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design