The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Professional and Reliable Cat Sitter and Dog Walker
Posted by: DeborahP 21 March, 2017 12:16

Hello I'm Deborah.

I own and run PETS AND THE CITY, a cat sitting and dog walking business based in West Dulwich.

We offer a professional, personal and reliable bespoke pet care service.

We are fully insured with Pet Business Insurance and for your added peace of mind we have DBS (formerly Criminal Records Bureau) clearance.

I am an unashamed animal lover with over 30 years experience of owning and caring for both dogs and cats. I currently have one of each: my Maltese cross puppy Harry, and Edward, a rescue cat from Battersea, who is now 12 years old.

I have been pet sitting and dog walking in my spare time for the last few years. I loved doing it and found the experiences so rewarding I went professional and set up Pets and the City about a year ago.

CATS

I have experience of caring for cats of all temperaments and breeds. As we know, cats are much happier at home and in their own territory, so if you are away on holiday, or for work, we can help you avoid the stress of placing your cat in a cattery by providing care for them at your home.

DOGS

I have experience of walking and pet sitting dogs of all sizes from Jack Russells and Dachshunds, to Labradors and a Pyrenean mountain cross.

I have regular walks in Belair Park, Brockwell Park and at Crystal Palace. These are usually in small groups and I always ensure the dogs are compatible and the walks are fun and stress free. Walks can be regular or as and when required.

Please have a look at my website for more information. www.petsandthecityuk.com

Easter and school holidays are our busiest times so it would be best to book up early.

Please be assured your pets are in good hands and will have everything they need while you're not around. Their wellbeing is our priority.

Looking forward to meeting you and your pets very soon.

Best wishes

Deborah Parkinson

Pets And The City

mobile 07786 369796 | email hello@petsandthecityuk.com | www.petsandthecityuk.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2017 17:00 by DeborahP.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design