The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

The best house cleaner available
Posted by: bellissima 21 April, 2017 12:49

The Best House Cleaner in
South East London
www.eastdulwichcleaning.com
If you need a regular weekly or monthly domestic cleaning service in Herne Hill ,Dulwich and all south East London , call us for an instant quote. We are the best cleaners in your local area.
The domestic cleaning managed by Patricia will madke your home well maintained and cleaned the most professional way. All the rooms in your house or apartment will be wiped clean, sanitized and made flawlessly clean. Order our domestic cleaning services, available 6 days in the week. Monday to Saturday .
Call us today our use our website to order your domestic cleaning and we can guarantee you that the results will be even better than you expect. Our cleaning staff will provide the healthy atmosphere in your home, getting it rid of all dust, bacteria, mould and allergens, which create health problems.
Use our domestic cleaning services in Dulwich and herne hill any time you need successful cleaning of your home with long lasting results. Our cleaning procedures will make your home fully sanitized and rid of all the contamination it may gather. For long lasting results order regular domestic cleaning for your house or apartment. You can have your house or flat cleaned once a week, fortnightly, monthly or in a frequency, which serves you.
Patricia -
www.eastdulwichcleaning.com

My hourly rate is 12.00 Minimum 3 hours daily
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information , either via private message or my mobile number which is 0 7933059773
I Also work with 2 lovely cleaners

I Guarantee exceptional service and promise you will not be disappointed by the results

kinds regards
Patricia
0 7933059773

Home Cleaning Home Domestic Cleaning Services

NO AGENCY FEES - NO CONTRACT

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design