The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

The Hypnobirthing Home - Local hypnobirthing antenatal classes
Posted by: TheHypnobirthingHome 31 May, 2017 13:38

Hello lovely pregnant ladies,

My name is Clare and I am a local hypnobirthing mum and founder of The Hypnobirthing Home. Since hypnobirthing really helped me have a calm and happy birthing experience with each of my two girls, my mission now is to help others also have a positive experience either in hospital or home. I offer something for everyone:

- Group class full antenatal hypnobirthing course a 10 hour course broken into 4 x 2.5hr sessions. It provides you with everything you need to know and offers continuous support in the lead up to birth. (Thursday afternoons in the West Norwood Therapies studio and evening classes in The Hypnobirthing Home. 280. I also offer private sessions in the comfort of your own home.)

- Private hypnobirthing relaxation sessions an excellent opportunity to get a taster of hypnobirthing or to put in to practice some of what you've learned in a previous course or through your own learning. (Tuesday afternoons in the West Norwood Therapies studio or on an adhoc basis. 60.)

All of my clients get FREE access to The Tea Room. Regular meet ups within The Hypnobirthing Home that offer a chance to, get to know others over a cuppa (maybe make friends?!), chat about hypnobirthing and share tips and experiences. Oh and of course eat cake! The next one is on 25th June.

Please feel free to get in touch for more information or to discuss how I could best help you.

Best wishes,

Clare

www.thehypnobirthinghome.com
www.westnorwoodtherapies.com
clare@thehypnobirthinghome.com
07921 803938

Re: The Hypnobirthing Home - Local hypnobirthing antenatal classes
Posted by: TheHypnobirthingHome 20 June, 2017 13:14

Hello,
Just a note to say that there are three more spaces left on the antenatal hypnobirthing courses arranged for July.

Tuesday evening course (4th, 11th, 18th, 25th July 8pm) at The Hypnobirthing Home

Tuesday afternoon course (6th,13th,20th,27th 2.30-5pm) at West Norwood Therapies.

August, September & October dates have been scheduled.

Please get in touch if you would like to find out more.

Best wishes
Clare

clare@thehypnobirthinghome.com
07921 803938

Local hypnobirthing antenatal classes - October
Posted by: TheHypnobirthingHome 26 September, 2017 11:18

Hello ladies,
Where is this year going?! We are almost in October!

I have a space left on the October hypnobirthing course. The dates are 3rd, 10th, 17th Oct & 1st Nov 8pm at The Hypnobirthing Home. Please get in touch if you are interested in attending this.

Please also don't hesitate to get in contact regarding the November or December courses and / or if you would like to find out more about the sessions I run at West Norwood Therapies.

Best wishes
Clare
07921 803938

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design