The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Nanny available
Posted by: mceh100 26 June, 2017 21:51

I am currently looking for a part time nanny and/or home tutor position while I work on some projects. Having lived in the area for over 10 years, I have worked with a range of families and children aged 5 to 18.

As well as the very simplest nanny duties, I have a wealth of experience in tutoring across a wide range of age groups, subjects, abilities, and intentions. Nannying means different things to different people and I am keen to create a working relationship tailored to you and your family's needs. From simply minding your children to providing healthy meals, homework help, tutoring, coaching, interview preparation, extra curricular activities locally and across London, and just even having some fun, let's work out how to make our time together suit you.

I have a wide range of interests including skiing, my allotment, art, literature, film, current affairs, food, and dogs. I am also fully bilingual English/German with dual nationality.

Full and current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks documentation and references available upon request.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design