The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Full time nanny needed Aug-Dec
Posted by: LaRo 09 July, 2017 21:08

Hello!

We are a professional couple with a four year-old daughter and 10 month-old son. We are leaving the area in late December, and therefore looking for a nanny for a fixed term from early August 2017 to mid-December 2017.

Our daughter starts reception in September and we are looking for a caring and practical nanny to take care of our son full-time (8 am - 6 pm), and collect our daughter from a local school at 3:30 pm and spend the afternoon with them. We have a happy, relaxed home, and our children are well-behaved. A valid UK driving license and Ofsted registration are desirable. We will gladly provide references from our previous nanny and au pair.

We live near the Rosendale Pub in West Dulwich. We look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested in the role or who might have a share that could work for our families.

Thanks!

Re: Full time nanny needed Aug-Dec
Posted by: FrankieT 20 July, 2017 21:13

Hi laro I'm just messaging u to refer u to a lovely ladie called Pauline, she has worked as a nanny for some years now along with cleaning jobs also if she has time, but yeh my friend used her who lived on under hill rd and she was with them for some years as she started by looking after one child and then the family grew to have 3 children, and she coped perfectly fine and the kids absolutely adored her, the family moved away now, so she is available, also she worked for many other people so I'm sure she will not be short of some references to show u :)
Have a nice day frank
Pauline-07535554378

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design