The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

My fantastic cleaner is looking for more work
Posted by: Beansprout 29 September, 2017 09:14

Hi,

She really is very good and worth her weight in gold. Totally trustworthy.

Ideally wants to work locally but I might b able to encourage her to go further for the right set up.

PM me if interested.

Re: My fantastic cleaner is looking for more work
Posted by: Fabiana 30 September, 2017 13:50

Hi, I am interested and I live in West Dulwich off Rosendale Road. Ideally three hours a week. Can you please tell me more about your cleaning lady? Can I be in touch with her directly? Thanks

Posted by: irenaaisha 30 September, 2017 19:17

Dear Fabiana
I am a professional cleaner with few years skills,experiences.
I provide cleaning,ironing,gardening,cleaning after parties and end of tenancy. My rate is : Monday-Friday 10/hr , Saturday 12/hr ,Tenancy, Sunday and Last minute 15/hr. Contact: 07452889347 Irena Aisha If you have interest let me please message with your name,full address, short info ( 1,2,3 bedroom flat,house,1,2 bathroom,cleaning weekly,fortnightly...etc) or by email aisha.shahzad1958@gmail.com
With me you will find person who will make your life more easy and comfortably
If you would like references i can send to you by email

Posted by: Beansprout 01 October, 2017 12:44

Hi Fabiana,
Sounds ideal as I am just off Rosendale Road as well. Can you pm me your number - meeting her on Monday morning so can give you hers and vica versa. She does not use computers..she is totally trustworthy and as strong as an ox..!! Really nice and just gets on with it... I just get her to buy what she needs and reimburse her - all cleaners in my experience like to use their own products. I started to use her after I had a new hip and definitely won't part with her now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design