The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Comedian and human karaoke machine for hire - Private parties
Posted by: Gwilum Argos 29 October, 2017 19:02

Hi, my name is Gwilum, I've been a stand up comedian for over 10 years now, and have started to do private party events for the last few years.

My act consists of a personalised song about a person or persons at the party, comedy rock songs, improvised songs, audience interaction, and jokes. I provide a karaoke service for the second half of the show, I can play over 400 songs from memory, so your audience can choose songs that they want to sing. This format has worked very well both at the private events that I have been booked for, and at the Edinburgh Fringe over the last two years.

I can also provide my own PA system.

If you would like anymore information, or would like to discuss affordable prices, then please get in touch.

Regards 
Gwilum 
Gwilumargos@yahoo.co.uk

Here are reviews from two of my clients :

"Gwilum was fantastic , he had the guests in such a merry mood and his songs were funny and he got the kareoke in full swing. Afterwards he mingled with the guests and the feedback from them was that he was a brilliant entertainer.They had a wonderful evening. I would not hesitate to recommend Gwilum Argos to entertain a group of guests. Thank you so much for having him on your list of entertainers. Thankyou again. Teresa Vines."

Rating: 5 out of 5

"Great act, communicated very well with me prior to the event. We had a tougth audience and Gwilum worked them well, the highlight was the song he made up based on people in the room that I had given him some background on."

Rating: 4 out of 5

Here is a video of me doing a comedy set in a club:

https://youtu.be/vlSQo-ucvSI

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design