Nanny needed for 3 days a week (Weds/Thurs/Fri)
Posted by: rg276
06 November, 2017 14:01
We are looking for a kind and loving nanny for the sole care of our two daughters, aged 3 ½ years and 9 months, to start by 1st March 2018 for a long-term position with our family. The hours are 7.45am to 6pm Weds/Thurs/Fri.
We currently live in Oval, and our eldest daughter goes to school in West Dulwich/Tulse Hill. Duties would include:
- School runs (usually once per day) in the term time.
- Care of our baby girl during the day in the term time.
- Care of both children after school until 6pm, and during school holidays.
- Meal preparation for both children.
- Taking one or both children to the playground and/or playgroups during the day.
- No additional housework expected.
Must have references and DBS check, and ideally would be OFSTED registered. Driving licence not necessary. Pay in the region of £1350 per month (net).
Please message me if interested.