The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Local property owners wanted for free trial of new ‘House Doctor’ service
Posted by: mcsquire 20 November, 2017 12:43

Hi,

We’re setting up a new local ‘House Doctor’ style service and we're looking for 3 or 4 property owners (people selling, homeowners, landlords, developers) who would like to trial our service for free.

Our aim is to help our clients cost-effectively add value to their property, either in terms of increasing its appeal to buyers, or improving the way their home ‘functions’ i.e. layout, space, storage etc.

Our approach involves three steps..

1. Initial chat to discuss your situation

2. Detailed consultation - a room by room assessment of your property, where we discuss details and highlight specific opportunities for improvement or change that are relevant to your situation.

3. Written Report - We’ll prepare a personalised report outlining our assessment of your property and the ideas we’ve discussed, which you can use as a guide to help you implement the changes.

There’s no fee involved, we’re just looking to refine our service and hopefully get some feedback before we launch.

If you’re interested please call, text or message me and I can send you information from our website. The sorts of things we deal with are listed below..

Thanks
Mike
07930 370 110

home staging to sell or rent your property
setting up home in a new property
help and advice with general layout & making the most of your space
furniture selection & placement
presentation & decoration
refurbishment advice
room redesign
organisation & practical storage
de-cluttering
garden overhaul

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/11/2017 12:44 by mcsquire.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design