The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Pre and Post-Natal Baby Yoga (Brockwell Lido and West Dulwich)
Posted by: emmajyoga 15 January, 2018 21:35

Hello,

My name is Emma. I'm a Mum of two young boys and i'm also passionate about how Yoga can support you during pregnancy and also the early months and years whilst your little ones are exciting and exhausting bundles of joy! Currently running classes on Sunday's and Mondays for both pregnancy and Mum and Baby Yoga. Check out my website and contact me if you would like to know more. These are fun relaxing sessions to which anyone is welcome. You do not need previous experience of practising yoga. https://www.emmajacksonyoga.com/

One of my client testimonials...
"I started out attending Emma's antenatal yoga. The weekly sessions were a god send! It was a time where I could totally unwind and relax-the breathing techniques she taught were really useful during a lengthy labour! I now attend the postnatal yoga with my little one. It's great... I would highly recommend these sessions." Jayne, South East London

Emx
emmajacksonyoga.com

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 22/01/2018 21:33 by emmajyoga.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design