The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

VW Caddyvan MKII SDi 1.9 diesel 2002 (Dual purpose trade/dayvan)
Posted by: thebond 21 May, 2018 19:41

Posting on behalf of a friend who is only on EDF

Unfortunately and regrettably due to health issues reluctantly I have to sell my cherished VW Caddyvan MKII SDi 1.9 diesel 2002, Manual with less than 48k on the clock. OCD looked after by me since owning it in 2011. It's never been used for trade purposes. Great fuel economy.
Though the cargo area has been converted into a dayvan, it can be easily used for trade purposes, or dual as it has been ply lined (purpose made kit) fully insulated, and carpet lined. (very warm off season, I used it for mountain biking weekends) It has a tailor made telescopic storage that extends into a single bed for an air mattress. Independent rear lighting, Climair window deflectors, and can be offered with a fridge/cooler and TV/DVD player, Camping Chef Folding Compact Stove and patio gas canister (full)

I put a lot of work into getting it ready for an 1800 mile Loire Valley River road trip and it never skipped a beat.

Has newish (less than 4k miles old) exhaust, alternator and battery, to replace the originals. New front pads and discs and as always flied through its MOT (11 months) VGC inside and out for year. A few stone chips - touched in and some scratches here and there, it is 16 years old, but nothing major. There is a small bit of surface rust bubbling under the paintwork on one wheel arch. Kenwood KDC-BT40U (MP3/CDR/B-Tooth/USB) Stereo/Player with hands free and text service. 2 keys, V5 present, old MOT's receipts and with original service manual/handbook

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS
1850 ONO from SE21

Highlight, right click, search Google the following: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201805176605664
or view on EDF: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?9,1936752

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design