The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Approved Electrician (Any type of works possible)
Posted by: westend-networks 12 July, 2018 12:42

Good Afternoon,

I am electrician with 14 years of experience, now working independently, open for any works.
I want to offer my services as local to all members of East Dulwich Forum!

I offer all type of services as :
- Fuse board change (new regulations)
- Rewire
- Garden/Outdoor Light
- Oven/Fan Change
- Bulbs change
- New Light Fittings
- LED Strips etc.
- Change sockets and switches or any other equipment
- Change sockets to USB ones.
and many more, but also :
- CCTV (IP and analog all firms)
- Door Entry (Servicing, adding new handsets, video phone etc)
- Data networks (Cat5, Cat6/7, Telephones lines, Coaxial cables...)

If you are looking for local Electrician you can trust, reliable and trustworthy, i am there for you, and i can help you will all the questions you can have.

References are available.
Pictures of previous works will be published on the website that will be available soon.

So, if you want to do any electric works just let me know, we can meet and discuss about the best options for you.
Free Meetings Available.

Kind Regards,
Thomas Romaniuk
dev@openbsd.co.uk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2019 06:57 by westend-networks.

Re: Approved Electrician (Any type of works possible)
Posted by: Beady 12 September, 2018 22:03

Thomas did some plumbing and electrical work in our kitchen and was very professional and efficient. He is thorough and dedicated and was happy to come back and few days later to help solve another issue. We are more than happy to recommend him.

Posted by: westend-networks 07 April, 2019 13:22

Good Afternoon,

If you are looking for reliable, trustworthy electrician for any electrical works in your office or around the house, also available on Sunday or Evenings without additional fee.
Please find a couple picture of works which i have done in the past.

To contact me please call on: 07934443434 or email me at : dev@openbsd.co.uk

Regards,
Thomas

Attachments: IMG_0252.JPG (205.9KB)   IMG_0253.JPG (147KB)   IMG_0424.JPG (71.3KB)  
Posted by: Lilou123 13 June, 2019 13:57

For anyone looking for an electrician close to SE21 don't look any further than this guy - Thomas. He did some electrical work for me recently (fitting an isolation switch and sorting some other electrical bits) at my property in West Dulwich to an excellent standard and at a very reasonable price + in a very good timescale. He's now proved himself eligible to be in my little black book of local tradesmen... very very happy with his work.

Thank you Thomas!
regards,
Alissa

Posted by: westend-networks 09 July, 2019 06:55

Good Morning,

Thank You Alissa, so much.

If You also looking for someone you can trust, someone who explain you what needs to be done around your household, please call me or email me, i will be happy to help you.

I am local, that means no charge for travel, that means i can be with you so quick.

My services is available 24/7 Sunday-Friday, so if you have issue with old fuse, or any kind of problems which looks so simple but you can't do it for yourself, just give me a call.

Do you know that overtime hours or Sunday works are also available? at no extra costs, just like a normal day.

Regards,
Thomas Romaniuk
dev@openbsd.co.uk

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design