Seeking: lodgings / large double room / studio flat / one bedroom flat
Posted by: marine
05 August, 2018 12:31
Iím looking for a slightly bigger place to live. My current living situation is lovely but there isnít much by way of storage or communal space other than the kitchen which is small and, as I work from home a few days a week, can be a challenge with folks coming and going.
My budget is £600pcm all in.
Iím flexible about moving dates (I need to give the standard monthís notice on my current place), locations in south east london and about the type of living situation.
Iíve listed some options below just as an idea:
- Iíd happily move in somewhere like my old place (havil street end of camberwell in which I lived for six years and was unfortunately sold by the landlord last year.) Two bedrooms, one bathroom, one living room, and a large kitchen. (£500 per person all in)
- A double room in an attic or basement of a family home (I used to be a nanny professionally so occasional childcare is an option)
- A room in a two person flatshare.
- A one bed flat (I know that sounds mad for that budget but my friendís moved into one in Ladywell last month for that price so I do know itís possible.)
- A large studio flat, as long as the bed isnít pressed directly against the stove!
My two main priorities are cleanliness and a comfortable place to sit other than my own bed. Iím not at all that precious or dictatorial when it comes to tidiness and donít need warnings about eg friends or people coming around/coming to stay, but I do like a clean well lighted place.
I work for a large charity in central London in their digital transformation team and am a trained gardener, so if you need help with anything digital or need any weeding done, iím your pal.