The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Nanny available
Posted by: emily88 28 November, 2018 11:33

I have around 15 years of professional and personal experience of looking after babies, toddlers and children.

I am a mum of three, two girls that are both at school (7,8) and a little boy 8 months. I would really like a family that would be accommodating of my children. Bringing the my little boy along during the day and the girls being around after school (so effectively a nanny share). Either at my house or at theirs or a combination, if at mine I am flexable and can pick up and drop home if that helps.

I understand the reservation of having a nanny with their own children being there, as I would. But I would always be professional and treat any child in my care as if there were my own as I would expect someone to treat my own children in their care. This is VERY important to me as it would be for any parent.

I am very aware of child development and the current curriculum The Early Years Foundation Stage. Having worked across different child care settings and age groups it has made me very aware of development milestones. I am able to use and adapt different activties to benifit the child/children with their development. I am trained up to Degree level in Early Years I also have a CACHE Level 3 in Child Care and Education.
If you want more info please contact me
Emily

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/11/2018 11:33 by emily88.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design