The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Experienced Oxbridge graduate available for local part-time male nanny work and tutoring
Posted by: martin01 25 June, 2019 15:54

Cambridge-educated journalist turned professional actor available to work as a part-time male nanny in East Dulwich and surrounding areas.

Iím a responsible, well-educated and creative individual who has a fantastic rapport with young people. Coming from a large family, I love being around children and ensuring they realize their full potential. I have proven experience in helping children feel at ease very quickly with humour and warmth.

In between my acting work, I have gained extensive experience working in secondary schools as a cover supervisor, particularly in delivering the English curriculum to pupils across years 7-11. Having worked in schools across the capital, I have the necessary safety checks and can provide up-to-date DBS documentation as required.

In addition, Iíve also done private one-to-one tutoring with secondary school students in the run-up to their GCSEs and have helped several pupils in danger of failing their English GCSE to achieve exam success.

As such, I have a proven track record in providing targeted academic support and am happy to oversee homework for older children if needed.

References available on request.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design