The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

DOUBLE ROOM AVAILABLE
Posted by: Jasonwg85 19 July, 2019 20:53

Hello all

I have a double room available In my ground floor Edwardian flat in West Dulwich, that I would like to rent out. The room can be furnished with double bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe.

The flat is quite large and on a quiet street in West Dulwich. I work self employed, full time and live a pretty quiet life toO. Iím tidy and easy going. The flat has a comfy sitting room, dining room, bathroom to share, kitchen and garden. Itís about 12 mins walk to West Dulwich station and five minutes to the local shops and restaurants, as well as having an off licence 1 minute away. Trains to Victoria also take 12 minutes walk. I donít have any pets. Gypsy Hill and West Norwood stations take around 15 minutes walk. Dulwich Village is very close too. Parking is available outside without the need for permits.

Please get in touch if this is of interest to you, or if you have any questions my mobile is 07557809379

All the best

Jason

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design