The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Acting and Public Speaking Tutor Available
Posted by: VerityGraceKirk 04 September, 2019 16:46

Hello, my name is Verity Kirk.
I am currently offering drama and public speaking classes to people of all ages.
I trained at RADA, (2010-2013), where I learnt a huge amount about how to combine voice, body and different dramatic techniques to navigate the acting world. Since then, I have worked across the UK with companies such as The Royal Shakespeare Company, The Pleasance Theatre, Leeds Playhouse, Bath Theatre Royal and Chester Playhouse. In addition to this, I have co-written and performed my own play ‘Nor Woman Neither’, which will play again this winter at The Tristan Bates Theatre.

I have a background in teaching, having worked in schools for many years as a teaching assistant, alongside my acting work. I am friendly, warm and approachable, and passionate about helping people confidently fulfill their creativity. I would be able to teach for exams, auditions and public speaking appointments.

I attach my CV for further information regarding my career, and hope to hear from you soon. Prices available on request.

http://www.stantondavidson.co.uk/ViewProfileX.aspx?id=29

Many thanks,

Verity Kirk

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design