The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

East Dulwich & Village Feline Behaviourist & Cat Sitter - Spring/Summer Bookings!
Posted by: The Wingless Bird 14 July, 2020 12:57

I cannot express how excited I am to be back in business & doing what I love to do best!

The Wingless Bird has been working within its rights to continue as an essential service for the health & general wellbeing of animals. However, in an effort to protect my clients, community, friends & family, service had been limited to emergency cases, such as those abroad during lockdown, hospitalised, or key NHS workers unable to provide the very bare essentials for their pets.

I've now been fully available from July 1st & taking care of 5 families for the past week, all of which have now ended, & so assuming people are making the most of the easing of lockdown {whilst we can!} & may be in need of my professional services.

To ensure that you & your little lion's safety is always kept at the forefront, there are a few changes you can expect to see from The Wingless Bird, explained fully at the official website. Main changes are the wearing of masks at consultations, pick-ups & drop offs, respecting a 2m/6ft long distance & cashless/online payments.

If you're looking for your purrfectly local cat sitter... I'm back!

Professional, quality, personal, affordable & situated in the heart of East Dulwich The Wingless Bird is an exclusive cat sitting service which tailors to the individual needs of you & your cat. The Wingless Bird is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care, with 10 years of experience working alongside charity shelters, like The Celia Hammond Animal Trust, whilst maintaining the most competitive rates to date. Through an exceptional interest in working with timid, feral & cat colonies The Wingless Bird services can & have been particularly beneficial to those who have rescued &/or nervous cats & cats with a troubled history that may be finding it difficult to settle into their new home.

Whether you are on holiday, in hospital or suffering a disability, busy or away for lengthy periods of time, at home & need extra support... The Wingless Bird will provide the undivided care & attention that every cat needs.

The Wingless Bird is a registered professional London pet sitter, based in East Dulwich, providing home visits, as a stress-free alternative to catteries. Feline First Aid certified & DBS checked, with a higher education in feline behaviour.

@ http://www.TheWinglessBird.com/ or contact me info@TheWinglessBird.com for more information!

Kindest wishes & soft purrs,
Heather {The Wingless Bird}

Re: East Dulwich & Village Feline Behaviourist & Cat Sitter - Spring/Summer Bookings!
Posted by: LadyNorwood 15 July, 2020 11:56

Hi - just looked on your website and you don't seem to cover west Dulwich?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design