The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Free - Art magazines offered
Posted by: Studio-S.E.2.2. 24 October, 2020 17:46

Update on my original post - I'm now giving away the final batches of my Dad's Art magazines after selling quite a lot for charity. If you know anyone who may like to pick some up please pass detail of this post on to them, thanks.
Pick up safely at a social distance from my front door just off Northcross road, SE22, day or evening.

I still have a lot of fairly recent issues and also ones from the 1980s - they are mostly 'The Artist' mag and 'Leisure painter' and also some 'Artist and Illustrators' and 'International Artist' mags.

These art magazines always have a variety or features on different topics for anyone interested in drawing and painting, whether amateur or professional. They have features on art projects and practical painting and drawing exercises designed to improve painting in watercolours, oils, acrylics and pastel techniques. Plus interviews with artists etc etc.

see attached photos for examples of just a few of the magazines I'm giving away.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/11/2020 18:29 by Studio-S.E.2.2..

Attachments: The ARtist and Leisure painter mags for sale.jpg (193.6KB)   art mags for sale 1.jpg (204.9KB)  
Re: Free - Art magazines offered
Posted by: Studio-S.E.2.2. 16 November, 2020 18:30

Update - the finals batches of art magazines are now being offered free to anyone who can pick up from SE22 asap

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design