The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Walk A Hound - Dog Walking Service
Posted by: simonrosselli 26 October, 2020 10:07

Walk A Hound is a professional Dog Walking and Doggy Day Care service. If you’re searching for a reliable and experienced Dog Walker, look no further. We take care of your beloved pet as if they were our own — with love and kindness
We work with a few other dog minded people, I would trust with my own dogs, as I understand that your beloved pet is part of your family. Primarily based in Dulwich and Brockwell Parks, Streatham Common and Crystal Palace Park. We do however walk in surrounding areas - please contact us to discuss for further details
We pick up your dog and take it for an hours exercise and then deliver back to you, in a door to door service.
Apart from walking dogs we also have a Doggy Day Care Service and can look after your loved ones overnight, for a few days or even a week. Please get in touch to discuss and check for availability.
We have Public Liability with Pet Business Insurance for 2 million and have an enhanced DBS check.
www.walkahound.co.uk

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design