The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Online Zoom Magic Parties from Amigo's Magic
Posted by: simonrosselli 06 November, 2020 13:32

So we are now back in lock down – however the Show must go on. These video and pictures were taken from our latest online Magic Show – they hooked their computer up to the TV and you can see their feedback at the bottom of the page. At Amigo’s Magic we provide a one hour and a two hour online package which leaves you with a stress free party.
Live White Rabbit – appears from thin air
Birthday child star of the show – by making Sweets out of Smelly Socks & Earwax
Interactive Magic Show Broadcast - live from Hogwarts, get to see the Invisibility Cloak and other Magical effects
Magic Skool and Tuition available for the two hour package – they get to learn some magic and a new skill - Memorable for both Adults and Children
30yrs of Experience - Member of The Magic Circle & Equity
We are also Members of The Magic Circle & Equity. We also provide magic at weddings, school fairs, fetes and charity events – from close up to cabaret (again these can be done online during the lockdown)
For more info please see https://www.amigosmagic.co.uk/children/virtual-magic-shows-for-children.html
“On Saturday 31st of October my family and I sat down around the television to watch Amigo perform.

It was amazing! My 2 children were engaged and having so much fun throughout the 30 minutes of magic! We are all looking forward to Amigo's next show and it's a big thumbs up from all of us.

Thanks Amigo!”

James

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design