The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

FREE - art books offered to schools, art clubs, local artists etc
Posted by: Studio-S.E.2.2. 16 November, 2020 18:38

I'm having a sort out of art books - see updated images of what's available. Some are on art techniques (oils, acrylics, drawing watercolour and specific themes) and also ones on specific themes (how to paint landscapes, still life etc) and others on specific artists. See attached photos of what's currently available.

I've given a lot to our local SE22 charity shops but just found some more! As charity shops are not able to accept more books at the moment, I wondered if there are any local schools or art groups etc who may like some?

Alternatively, if any local artists would like some of these, the books belonged to my Dad who was an artist and who is now suffering from dementia and is in a care home, so I'd like anyone who takes some to make a small donation to 'Dementia UK' charity.
Pick up at a safe, social distance from my front door in SE22, daytime or evening.

Attachments: art books available november 3.jpg (196.1KB)   art books available nov 1.jpg (182.7KB)   art books available nov 2.jpg (191.6KB)  

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design