The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Andyman Services a.k.a Spoiltdog-Interior & Exterior Decorators
Posted by: spoiltdog 27 February, 2011 23:39

Hi all Free Quotes just give us a call for Decorating-Painting,Wallpapering,Plastering,Bathroom /Kitchen Installation,Tiling .Portfolio and References available- 0208-670-2227 / 07564194363 Look forward to youre call

Re: Andyman Services a.k.a Spoiltdog-Interior & Exterior Decorators
Posted by: pennielondon 28 February, 2011 13:14

I used Andy to do work in my flat - to do new tiling in my kitchen and laying a floor plus painting. Really pleased with the results and excellent value

Posted by: spoiltdog 08 March, 2011 21:51

Thanks pennielondon Reference much appreciated all the best Spoiltdog

Posted by: spoiltdog 20 March, 2011 17:26

Hi all just letting everyone know we are now taking Bookings for April onwards look forward to youre calls

Posted by: southernman 21 March, 2011 21:51

Hi,

I'd just like to add my recommendation for Andy, AKA spoiltdog. We recently had him and his helper Richard in to do a spot of painting in our house that was looking a bit tired.

It wasn't a huge job (1 large bedroom, 1 Bathroom and upstairs and downstairs hall, walls, ceilings and woodwork) but he did not turn his nose up at the work, or add on a premium. This was especially appreciated because he had to come all the way out to the South Croydon/Caterham borders for this job (I am an ex crystal palace resident, and used to frequent this website and virtual norwood when looking for workmen in the past, and prefer to use info areas I trust)

His quote was very reasonable given the very high standard of the work, and what I especially appreciated was the fact that he gave me quite a lot of good advice about the job when we were scoping it (i.e. what paints work best, what materials to save money on etc).

Also importantly he got the job done very quickly (we are expecting our 1st child any day now, so wanted it finished) and also left the area very tidy.

I would certainly use him again and and you would be doing yourself a disservice if you did not at least get him in to quote for a job (and he will travel!).

Cheers,

Pat

Posted by: spoiltdog 22 March, 2011 10:00

Many thanks Pat, youre recommendation is very much appreciated all the best in the New area wishing the both of you all the best with the New born.:)-D:)) Andy A.K.A. Spoiltdog

Posted by: spoiltdog 25 April, 2011 00:13

Bookings now being taken for June onwards all the best Andy a.k.a Spoiltdog B)

Posted by: spoiltdog 29 October, 2012 22:43

Bookings now being taken from end of November onwards Look forward to youre call.Free Quotes References available and a Large Portfolio of Before and After,We also cover Insurance work

Posted by: toan 03 November, 2012 15:58

More info:
http://adf.ly/2038788/http://www.acjc647.com/doc/adf/lyrics.rar

Posted by: spoiltdog 21 January, 2013 22:59

Bookings now being Taken for Febuary onwards look forward to youre call please not Texts thanks

Posted by: spoiltdog 13 February, 2013 23:56

Bookings now being Taken for March look forward to youre call please No Texts ,Numbers at top of page

Posted by: spoiltdog 07 May, 2013 19:18

Bookings now being taken for begining of June onwards ,

Posted by: spoiltdog 17 May, 2017 10:27

Hi will be away from 24-31 May if you are looking for a Quote for June onwards please call 07564194363

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design