The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

Highly Recommended Children's Entertainer for Children's Birthday Parties
Posted by: simon rosselli 29 March, 2012 22:12

Are you looking for a Memorable and Magical Party for your child?
Are you looking for someone local that you can trust?
Are you looking for a stress free party?
Then look no further than Amigo's Magic at www.amigosmagic.co.uk (please see a video on the front page)

To see various packages we offer please visit the website or call us on 0208 480 8176 - include Magic Shows, Plate Spinning, Balloon Modelling, Mini Disco's, Interactive Fun & Games. See below for comments about us from the ED Forum

"I'm looking for an entertainer for my daughter's fourth birthday party. I saw this guy at some festival in Dulwich park last Spring: kind of a comedy magician, very anarchic, shouted at the kids that kind of thing. (I remember he did some trick where he rigged up some Dad to a fake stomach pump). They children loved it. So I took his card. Then I lost it. And I can't remember his name.
Any chance someone recalls who he was?"

He is fantastic. We had him for my sons birthday last year. His stage name is Simple Simon www.amigosmagic.co.uk or 020 8480 8176. Well worth the money. The kids loved him as well as the parents.

Has anyone used or seen a good childrens party entertainer suitable for 5year olds?

We recently employed the services of Simple Simon/Amigos Magic for a 7th Birthday Party and the guy was absolutely outstanding. He was fun, he kept the kids captivated and set out his ground rules of what he expected of them at the beginning (and they all behaved beautifully as a consequence). He has a website and lives fairly locally.

Re: Highly Recommended Children's Entertainer for Children's Birthday Parties
Posted by: simonrosselli 10 January, 2022 15:09

Wonderful to receive the following reviews last month on Google

Nao Luxe
2 reviews
a month ago
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Wow, what can I say. Best Magician ever. Not only did he have 10 kids rolling with laughter & in absolute wonder at the some of the best magic tricks, he had us parents enjoying it probably more than the kids. The magic tricks were OUTSTANDING! 100% recommend 100% throughly enjoyed 110% worth every penny!!!!
Response from the ownera month ago
Many thanks. I play to the adults to keep them onboard. Bit like going to see a Pixar movie - lots of things fly over the kids heads but the adults get
Edit
Ting Ng
Ting Ng
1 review·2 photos
a month ago
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness
I booked Simon for 2 hours show for my son's 5 year old party. He is definitly the big part of the party! He is so funny and not only knows exactly what made the 5 years old kids laugh but also made all the adults laugh with his magic tricks! We all had a fantastic time at the party because of him! Definitely recommend!
Many thanks - enjoyed doing the Close Up Magic to the adults as well
Edit
Mrs Rautenbach
Mrs Rautenbach
1 review
a month ago
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
I booked this show for our Year 3 class because we are reading a book called Leon and the Place Between. The magic show is fabulous as it capture's the children's attention and keeps them enthralled all the way through. By the end of the show, all our facial muscles were aching as alongside the magic, humour and jokes abounded.
Thank you and have done a number of primary schools to supplement this book.
Edit
Janine Aaron
Janine Aaron
3 reviews
a month ago
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Value
We had Amigo's Magic for my daughter's 12th birthday/bat mitzvah. All the guests (children and adults) really enjoyed the show, made special by the magical appearance of the lovely rabbit which they got to pet afterwards. All the tricks were great and a good time was had by all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design