The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

You are here: Forum > The Lounge
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Your main food shop?
Posted by: Kells 01 February, 2009 17:59

I'm always popping into Tescos on Croxted Road - I'm glad it's there, it's so handy. I don't drive and am a little on the lazy side, so if I go to a supermerket its Sainsbury's on Dog Kennel Hill or in Crystal Palace. When I get organised, it's Tesco Online.

Posted by: EDulwich20something 09 April, 2009 15:44

Personally, I love Morrisons in Peckham, but you have to choose your time carefully. If you go on a Sunday morning as soon as it opens it is deserted and very pleasant. I can't praise it highly enough -great fresh fish, brilliant selection of food and good value too (but don't make the mistake of going on a Sunday afternoon, -it's dreadful, and Mondays they always seem to be low on stock).

Posted by: andica 03 August, 2009 11:26

AAARRRGGGHHH...Croxted Road Tesco, my new nightmare! Have you ever longed to have some broccoli with your roast? I did and found 3 lovely worms in broccoli purchased from this TESCO. I know why is it buy one get one free!Free broccoli and free worms in it!
For the high price and poor selection they have at least they should offer quality checked products I think.

Watch out for worms!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design