The West Dulwich Forum
Share your thoughts about Dulwich and West Dulwich, SE21

You are here: Forum > The Lounge
Loosing our lovely Health Visitor
Posted by: annaloo9 19 December, 2012 12:20

Hi just to inform all mums and dads who belong to the Elm Lodge Surgery in Burbage Road, that the powers that be will be getting rid of our lovley Health Visitor in less than 2 weeks.

I went to baby clinic yesterday (Tuesday 18.12.12), and she gave me a hug to say goodbye, she told me that they are moving her and replacing her with a new health visitor. Now don't get me wrong, but it has taken us a while to get a stable person at Elm Lodge -someone who actually cares what happens to us and our babies. She is always there, available to help and talk you through the most simplest of crisis. She has been there since May/June this year and already her clinics are proving very popular with us mums not minding the wait so long as we get into the room to be supported by her. What is management thinking of? don't they realise that we are not going to stand for this messing about with our services?
I want to offer her our support and ask that they keep her as they dont know her true value -

We need to write in to Southwark PCT management - not sure who to write to though - any ideas?

We need to put a stop to this as we may well end up with a person who simply doesnt understand us and our darling babies

Re: Loosing our lovely Health Visitor
Posted by: shinac 09 January, 2013 23:11

:-(

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 23:58 by shinac.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
                                Terms of use               RSS rss feed                Help & FAQs               Website Design